1. We (“ok2review.com” “we” or “us”).
3. We legally own the software used in relation to the ok2review.com Website.
4. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, do not use the Website & delete your browsing history.
5. When you use information via ok2review.com Website to order third party services, the products or services you order may be subject to other terms and conditions, guidelines and policies and you should carefully read through the terms and conditions of the visited provider if available, or request it to be sent to you before placing an order from the over the phone, email or anyway as result of reference read from this Website.
5. A. You may find services, companies, listings that are physically located at their advetising address, and some may use locations as a point of exit, region coverage, radius distance from those locations. If you are not sure, please make sure you confirm when contacting them the details to your satisfaction before ordering any services derived from information read, or used from our Website. If you are not happy with the listings provided on this Website please do not use our Website for reference or to order any service, or use it for reference.
6. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you prior notice. Please check these Conditions from time to time for any changes, and before placing an order for any product or services. By continuing to use the Website you agree to all the changes we make to these Conditions.
7. ok2review.com Website allow you to:
8. We may limit your access to all or some parts of the Website or may not accept you as a business account holder (as the case may be), depending on whether you have registered with us or, in the case of a Business Account, completed and submitted an online registration form. We may, in our absolute discretion, accept or refuse any registration application.
9. You may not share with other people your log in details, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. You are responsible for the content of any material provided to us for inclusion. We have the right to disable or remove any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
10. You acknowledge and agree that:
11. You must make sure that:
12. Subject to these conditions, we shall endeavour to:
13. You cannot use our Website: Prohibited Activities Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following:
ok2review.com may suspend or terminate your account or access rights to Services at any time, without notice, and/or for conduct that ok2review.com reasonably believes violates this TOS or any other applicable policies or guidelines that ok2review.com has posted on the any page of ok2review.com web site. In addition to restricting or terminating Customer's access to the Service, ok2review.com may remove any materials that we have reasonable grounds to believe are in violation of the copyright laws of United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or may be otherwise illegal, may subject us to liability or that violate this TOS. ok2review.com may also cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal activity.
14. We may suspend and have the right to modify all or any part of the Website, (including any services or products that we list on our Website) or your access to them, at any time without telling you beforehand. We won’t be responsible to you for any changes we make or for ceasing operation of all or any part of the Website.
15. We may suspend or cancel your account, membership or listing and the use of the Website with us if:
16. To be clear, if we suspend or cancel any of your Accounts, user details or listing, you will still have to pay us for any products or services you have bought from us. When payment is made in advance for the service, the paid amount is none refundable.
17. If you provide any material for inclusion in our Website, you agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use your material in any way we want on any website or otherwise (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
18. When sending your material to us for inclusion on our Website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose, other than when it has been removed from our website for none compliance with our terms set in this document.
19. Please choose carefully any information you provide for inclusion on our website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material you confirm you and the material comply with all obligations set out in these conditions, and in particular that:
20. We have the right to:
21. If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not send any material for inclusion on our Website.
21b. You accept that no guarantees is made by any references on this Website, or by any peronell or representitive of ok2review.com to generate leads to you, or any advertisers or promotional adverts on this Website.
22. We do not edit any third party material such as reviews displayed on our Website. We vet the validity of reviews, and when fit for inclusion it will either be posted or not, and we do not guarantee any material to be included.
23. If you believe that any comment or review does not comply with the requirements set out above, please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where it is inappropriate, remove the material within a reasonable time.
24. Please be aware of the following:
25. As far as the relevant laws allow, neither we nor any other members of our group of companies, shareholders, officers, shareholders, staff or other organisations connected to us (collectively, ‘ok2review.com Personnel’) give you any guarantees that:
26. You acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not uninterrupted or fault free and we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such systems. You further acknowledge and agree that occasional periods of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading may be required and we cannot therefore guarantee uninterrupted provision of the Website.
27. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and give no representation of any kind in relation to third party data and we accept no responsibility or liability for inaccuracy in or arising out of third party data.
28. Under no circumstances will ok2review.com Personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the Website be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damage were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not provide you with prior notice.
29. You will at all times and on demand fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified from and against any claims, threatened or made against us arising as a result of your non-compliance with any of your representations, warranties or obligations set out in these Conditions.
30. A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999; to enforce any of the provisions of these Conditions.
31. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreement or understanding between you and us.
32. The laws apply to your use of our Website and these Conditions in any country wherever you use our Website. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Adding funds classed as Payments for services/listings on our site
You should only add funds to your account with the intentions of activating business listings you own or promote as an agent.
Before Adding Funds: You accept that funds added are none refundable, and will remain in your account until used for activating listings.
You accept that refunds will only apply if we fail to activate your listing that comply with all our terms and conditions set above.
The website is managed by KEROTE LTD. registered in England, company number: 09601879
Registered office address: Flat 3 Westchester Court, Westchester Drive, London, England, NW4 1RB
Contact email: info @ ok2review.com